Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thankyou Lord

My husband "Timmy" has just delivered good news. A job he has applied for and has the experience but not all the formal education for has just told him he is at the top of the list. It is with the company he is currently with, but in a Sales Manager type position. He was badly injured in a workplace accident almost 3 years ago and if nothing else this would be a lift to his ego. Ultimately he and I do not want him working there but more money the same fantastic benefits and him being happier, well at the moment that works for me. They are re-organizing the department so it is going to take 4-6 weeks to find out if he has the position or not. But God willing and the creek don't rise it will be his. Thank you Lord for all your help and grace in our lives. AMEN!!

What's For Dinner? at 11:40 AM

5comments

5 Now We're Cookin!

at 3:42 PM Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Wow! That is great news. Put him on the chain baby, we will all be praying.
Lord willing and the creek don't rise...are you sure you aren't Texan at heart??

 
at 4:19 PM Blogger What's For Dinner? said...

Well maybe. My dad has said so many over the years they just roll right off my tongue. Remember, "if steam boats cost a nickel a dozen I couldn't afford to buy the echo off the whistle!" Or "I didn't fall of the cumcumber truck". Dad has so many it's endless!
Luv ya

 
at 7:45 PM Blogger Weinraub Family said...

Popping in via Kristins blog!

Good luck with the job, I hope all works out for you and your family.

Welcome to the world of crazy bloggers.

 
at 9:20 PM Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I don't remember the steam boat one. I had to read it 3 times before I got it.
Do you have a plan, Shana? Do you have a plan?

I remember that one.

 
at 9:38 PM Blogger What's For Dinner? said...

Good memory! Yep that's the legacy that I'm being left, oh and the thousands of books in his library.
Miss you.

 

Post a Comment